Magento vs. Shopify Comparison Guide
About the Guide
Magento vs Shopify
Experience-driven, limitless commerce vs. template based, non-differentiated commerce
Don’t compromise on your commerce experience by using a one-size fits all solution. Magento is ideal for fast-growing small businesses.
Unlike Shopify, Magento:
- Allows you to fully control how you deliver your customer experience, without limits
- Evolves as your business grows and changes over time
- Supports expansion - Manage multiple stores, transacts in multiple countries, languages, currencies, and use several worldwide shipping providers, all within a single instance
- Leverages Magento’s large Extensions Marketplace to add rich feature/capabilities and enable integrations with your other digital tools (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- Enables merchants to sell customizable products and digital goods online
- Enables merchants to handle the complexities of B2B commerce
Use this Magento vs Shopify comparison guide to weigh your options. The future of your eCommerce platform and potential business could be impacted by this pivotal information.